Home →Author →Debra D'Agostino
Information about Debra D'Agostino
- Full Name: Debra D'Agostino
- Total Stories: 44
- Bio: Debra D'Agostino was part of the original team that launched CIO Insight in May 2001, and has held several positions during her tenure, serving first as copy chief, then senior reporter, and currently as online editor, overseeing content and strategy for CIOInsight.com. Prior to joining Ziff Davis Media, her work focused largely on travel and leisure, and her articles have appeared in Consumer Reports' Travel Letter, The Elite Traveler, Agenda New York, Travel Agent, Westchester, Wine Enthusiast and USA Today, among others. At CIO Insight, she has twice been a finalist for American Business Media's Jesse H. Neal Award, and has received three national gold awards from the American Society of Business Publication Editors. She holds a bachelor of science in journalism from the Newhouse School at Syracuse University.
Articles By This Author
- 06-19-2007 How The iPhone Stacks Up
- 05-29-2007 E-Discovery: What You Need To Know
- 05-08-2007 What E-Mail Can You Delete?
- 04-07-2007 IT Integration on the Cheap, and Fast
- 04-06-2007 The Innovator
- 04-06-2007 The Corporate Citizen
- 04-06-2007 The Enabler
- 03-14-2007 The Seven Roles of Highly Effective CIOs
- 03-07-2007 Hacking's Gift to I.T.
- 02-06-2007 British Telecom's Tech Transformation
- 01-03-2007 Advertising 2.0?
- 12-22-2006 I.T. Pros Share Their New Year's Resolutions
- 11-28-2006 Experts Weigh In on 2007 IT Trends
- 11-15-2006 Five Ways to Improve Online Customer Service
- 11-08-2006 E-Voting Glitches Abound: Five States with the Biggest Problems
- 11-08-2006 Was There E-Voting Fraud?
- 11-06-2006 How the Web Polarized Politics
- 11-01-2006 RFID: The Book on Item-level Tagging
- 10-04-2006 Insourcing: Is IT Heading Home?
- 09-21-2006 Outdoor IT
- 09-11-2006 Security: The Trouble With WiFi
- 09-11-2006 Viewpoint: Symantec's David Thompson on the Brave New World of Web 2.0
- 09-07-2006 Technology: The U.S. Army Bets on Bots
- 08-23-2006 Business Continuity: Stormy Weather
- 08-11-2006 Commentary: Make Your Vote Count Even More