Home →Author →Debra D'Agostino
Information about Debra D'Agostino | Page 2
- Full Name: Debra D'Agostino
- Total Stories: 44
- Bio: Debra D'Agostino was part of the original team that launched CIO Insight in May 2001, and has held several positions during her tenure, serving first as copy chief, then senior reporter, and currently as online editor, overseeing content and strategy for CIOInsight.com. Prior to joining Ziff Davis Media, her work focused largely on travel and leisure, and her articles have appeared in Consumer Reports' Travel Letter, The Elite Traveler, Agenda New York, Travel Agent, Westchester, Wine Enthusiast and USA Today, among others. At CIO Insight, she has twice been a finalist for American Business Media's Jesse H. Neal Award, and has received three national gold awards from the American Society of Business Publication Editors. She holds a bachelor of science in journalism from the Newhouse School at Syracuse University.
Articles By This Author
- 08-11-2006 E-Voting: Will Your Vote Count?
- 08-11-2006 HAVA Works, Says EAC Chairman
- 07-27-2006 Expert Voices: Frontier Airlines CIO Bob Rapp on High-Yield Business Intelligence
- 07-24-2006 Airline Finances Improving, But is Safety?
- 07-17-2006 Technology: Can IT Help Utilities Lower Commercial Energy Costs?
- 07-14-2006 Case Study: Continental Airline's Tech Strategy Takes Off
- 07-14-2006 Innovation: Continental's Wireless Plan on the Wing
- 07-12-2006 Technology: Building Better Communications
- 06-29-2006 Management: IT Shops are Slow to Change, Says BPM Forum
- 06-28-2006 Compliance: Integrity Hotline Lets Stakeholders Share Concerns
- 06-21-2006 Management: Training the Next Generation of IT Professionals
- 06-21-2006 Expert Voices: Prudential's CIO Barbara Koster on the Benefits of IT Mentors
- 06-20-2006 Technology: Foiling Fraud
- 06-05-2006 Security: Safe Savings for MedicAlert
- 06-02-2006 CIO Interview: Corey Booth of the SEC on Catching the Bad Guys
- 06-01-2006 Management: Do IT Liaisons Help or Hurt?
- 05-25-2006 CIO Interview: Wild Oats' Jon Payne on Compliance, Outsourcing and the Value of SAS-70 Audits
- 05-23-2006 Technology: Open Source Tools Help Ease Integration Woes
- 05-19-2006 Expert Voice: CNN's Susan Grant on How Technology has Changed the News Business