Home →Author →Evan Schuman
Information about Evan Schuman | Page 2
- Full Name: Evan Schuman
- Total Stories: 96
- Bio: Evan Schuman is the editor of CIOInsight.com's Retail industry center. He has covered retail technology issues since 1988 for Ziff-Davis, CMP Media, IDG, Penton, Lebhar-Friedman, VNU, BusinessWeek, Business 2.0 and United Press International, among others. He can be reached by e-mail at Evan.Schuman@ziffdavisenterprise.com.
Articles By This Author
- 10-27-2005 Scanner Grabs Identity Data From Driver's License
- 10-27-2005 Virgin's Music Stores' Love Affair with Kiosk
- 10-24-2005 Tiff over 'Deceptive' Search Keywords May Spark Web Crisis
- 10-16-2005 Can RFID Be Made Tamper Proof?
- 10-09-2005 Gas Prices May Drive Consumers to Buy Online
- 10-09-2005 MasterCard Pursues No-Touch Retail
- 10-02-2005 No Web Tax Yet
- 09-28-2005 Move to Silicon to Make Bar Codes More Accurate
- 09-28-2005 Banks Get Their Bearings Online
- 09-24-2005 When Safe Devices Become Smart And Dangerous
- 09-23-2005 CyberSource to Take Over CardSystems
- 09-22-2005 From Gooey Designs to GUI, IT Helps Ice Cream Chain Deliver
- 09-20-2005 SAP Acquisition Adds to Its Retail Tool Set
- 09-19-2005 When Is VaporWare Not VaporWare? Hardly Ever
- 09-15-2005 Do Falling RFID Prices Mean Item-Level Tracking Is Practical?
- 09-15-2005 Amazon.com Wants Your Spare Change: All Of It
- 09-14-2005 U.S. Appeals Court Tosses Bar-Code Patent Case
- 09-12-2005 With PayPal Backing, Will Micropayments Work This Time?
- 09-12-2005 The Fine Line Between Charity and Self-Promotion
- 09-03-2005 Emcor CIO Upends 'Traditional IT' Goals
- 09-02-2005 'Fixed' Isn't Good Enough for Payment Protection
- 08-27-2005 Yahoo Updates Its Small Biz E-Commerce Package
- 08-26-2005 The CIO Who Admitted Too Much
- 08-17-2005 People Who Don't Need People, Are the Luckiest People at the Self-Checkout
- 08-13-2005 Rent-a-Center CIO Opts for All-Wireless Store Systems