STORAGE ARCHIVES

 

RECENT ARTICLES

Subscribe

Storage Platform Gets High Marks at UNC Charlotte

Posted : 01-24-2017

The university migrated to a consolidated storage platform to improve computing performance, streamline IT and prepare for anticipated needs in the future. Read More »

Idaho Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Flash Arrays

Posted : 12-05-2016

The Idaho Supreme Court adopted an advanced hybrid flash storage system to make essential information more accessible and available to attorneys and the public. Read More »

Managing the Complexity of Machine Data Storage

Posted : 11-22-2016

Thanks primarily to the growth of the internet of things (IoT), machine data is expected to account for a huge volume of all data within several years. This influx presents a tremendous opportunity for businesses to analyze their information in real time and gain valuable insights, but CIOs often overlook a major... Read More »

Does Data Collection Waste Time and Resources?

Posted : 07-07-2016

While IT and many organizations are in the midst of an unprecedented explosion in data-gathering, a new study finds that only 15 percent of all stored data contains business-critical information. The remaining 85 percent is either dark, meaning its value... Read More »

Is Data Collection a Waste of Time and Resources?

Posted : 03-28-2016

While IT and many organizations are in the midst of an unprecedented explosion in data-gathering, a new study finds that only 15 percent of all stored data contains business-critical information. The remaining 85 percent is either dark, meaning its value... Read More »

ARTICLES BY DATE

 
PREVIOUS ARCHIVES >>