Cloud Computing ABCs: B is for Business Benefits (and Risks)
EUC with HCI: Why It Matters
There is a need for deep understanding of the business benefits and risks of cloud computing. From a benefits perspective cloud services provide:
- A simple value proposition
- Easy, fast and low-cost deployments
- A payment system based on usage
- Elastic scalability and improved asset use
- The strength of third-party on-demand capability and efficiency
- Continual system currency and maintenance
- New opportunities for cross-company community collaborations
- Renewed focus on the strategic areas of the IT function
Looking at the risks, which can be minimized with the right approaches, major concerns include:
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...