Stenbit: Career Highlights
Department of Defense
- Assistant Secretary of Defense, Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence, George W. Bush Administration
- Deputy Director, Telecommunications and Command and Control Systems, Ford Administration
- Staff Specialist, Worldwide Military Command and Control Systems, DoD, Ford Administration
- Executive Vice President, responsible for the planning and analysis of advanced satellite surveillance systems
- Technical Staff, The Aerospace Corp., overseeing command and control systems for missiles and satellites, and satellite data compression and pattern recognition
- Fulbright Fellow, concentrating on coding theory and data compression
- Chairman, Science and Technology Advisory Panel to the director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Chair, Research, Engineering and Development Advisory Committee for the administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...