Vendor Value Survey: The Big Picture
EUC with HCI: Why It Matters
The "Big Picture" charts are the heart of the Vendor Value survey; they provide ratings of 38 vendors on eight different value factors, along with data on what kinds of products and services are being used by their customers. This year, online readers can sort the data for the first time.
The Big Picture charts presents ratings for
- Meeting my company's expectations for increasing revenues (or achieving mission, if not-for-profit)
- Meeting my company's expectations for lowering business or IT costs
- Solving the business problem their products or services were purchased or engaged to solve
- Meeting my company's ROI (business value) expectations
- Meeting commitments to my company on time and budget
- Being flexible and responsive to my company's needs
- Meeting my company's quality expectations for their products and services
- If you had a choice, would you continue to do business with the vendor? (yes, no)
Respondents are also asked about the
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...