Information about Allan Alter | Page 7
- Full Name: Allan Alter
- Total Stories: 158
- Bio: Executive Editor
Allan Alter has been a specialist on information technology management, strategy and leadership for many years. Most recently, he was editor-in-chief and the director of new content development for the MIT Sloan Management Review. He has been a columnist and department editor at Computerworld, where he won three awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors. Previously he was a special projects editor, senior editor and senior writer for CIO magazine. Earlier, Alter was an associate editor for Mass High Tech. He has edited two books: The Squandered Computer: Evaluating the Business Alignment of Business Technologies and Redesigning the Firm.
Articles By This Author
- 06-01-2004 Are CIOs Thinking Strategically Enough about Small Vendors?
- 04-01-2004 ROI: Why Don't More CIOs Measure ROI After a Project Is Up and Running?
- 03-01-2004 Why Are So Many CIOs Looking for New Jobs?
- 02-01-2004 Who's Spending What on Sarbanes-Oxley
- 02-01-2004 Richard Nolan: A Committee of One's Own
- 09-16-2003 Web Extra: Extended Interview with Michael Treacy
- 03-17-2003 ROI 2003: Do You Have Any Faith In Your ROI Numbers?
- 01-14-2003 Spending 2003: How Bad is the Bite in Your Budget?