Which Host Fits Best
The New Reality for Customer Engagement
Date: 5/31/2018 @ 1 p.m. ET
Which Host Fits Best?
Mom and Pop
- Small businesses catering to small businesses
- Self-funded, reliant on cash flow and bank credit
- Reliability, security and disaster recovery can be low priorities
- The most common type of hosting firm
- Targets mid-size to large corporate clients
- Some are venture-financed; revenues vary widely
- Security varies from weak to strong
- Possibly a viable option, but check carefully
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...