Seven Business Software Models
1. Traditional: Software is licensed with a one-time price. Maintenance and support carry separate charges.
2. Open source: The software is free, and support usually comes from the open-source community or a developer company.
3. Outsourcing: Offers third-party management of software for a monthly fee.
4. Hybrid: Provides traditional licensing, with service from the vendor rather than from in-house staff or value-added resellers.
5. Hybrid-plus: Software and service are provided on demand, as needed.
6. SaaS: Both software and service are offered only as online services, such as those from Salesforce.com.
7. Internet software businesses: The software is the uniqueness of the company, such as eBay and Google.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...