Through its Balanced Scorecard efforts, Lockheed Martin saw significant saving in three different parts of the business. A look at some of the gains.
1. IT Service Delivery
- Service Level Management/Automation. 15% productivity savings through better teaming and alignment of objectives to customer needs eliminating wasted efforts and confusion factors. SLA automation is also critical to realizing much of these savings.
- Standardized SLA Performance Reporting. 10% productivity improvement in reporting through the implementation of a standard process and tools.
- Regular Communications. 5% productivity improvement due to more effective communications.
2. IT to Business Alignment
- Business Strategy Maps. 5% cut in the number of non-essential IT initiatives through effective alignment of Enterprise Information Systems objectives to Lockheed Martin and EIS strategic vision.
- Value Propositions. 15% reduction in non essential IT products and services and associated work through effective alignment of EIS offerings to customer needs.
- Integrated Teams. 10% productivity improvement through standard teaming method that ensure alignment with EIS Strategic Maps and Business Area Visions.
- Service Offering Optimization. 10% customer productivity savings from increased use of EIS products and services.
3. Business Growth
Estimate 10% increase in Lockheed Martin business due do greater program knowledge and involvement to win/keep sold.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...