The Consequences of Terrorism
Re-Thinking HR: What Every CIO Needs to Know About Tomorrow's Workforce
Click on a response above for further analysis of each scenario.
The four short-term political and economic scenarios12 to 18 months outpresented here suggest a variety of potential consequences for business and IT.
For further analysis of each of these scenarios, including answers to the following questions, click on the response above.
- What are the main economic and social consequences?
- What would be the resulting business behaviors?
- What impact will this have on the IT organization?
- Who will be the winners and losers?
- What will be the smartest response?
John Parkinson is chief technologist at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...