Key Questions to Ask
Before jumping into an open-source implementation, consult your fellow executives on these key issues.
Ask your CEO:
- How well will the procurement and use of open-source software fit into our corporate culture?
Ask your operations group:
- For which applications or functions do we stand to gain the most from an open-source implementation?
- Which are the most viable open-source platforms for those areas?
- Do we have the in-house expertise to fix problems that might arise with open-source applications?
- If we don't have such expertise, what would we need to do to get it?
Ask your CSO or CISO:
- Do you have any concerns about the security of any open-source platforms, and, if so, what do you recommend we do to bolster security if we implement open source?
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...