Home →Author →John Parkinson
Information about John Parkinson | Page 3
- Full Name: John Parkinson
- Total Stories: 93
- Bio: John Parkinson is the chief technology officer of a global credit and information management company.
Articles By This Author
- 09-19-2006 Four Reasons Why VoIP is a Good Call
- 08-17-2006 Commentary: Six Rules for CIO Survival
- 08-11-2006 John Parkinson: Why Business Schools Aren't Turning Out Good CIO Candidates
- 07-31-2006 Opinion: How to Fix a Failing IT Project
- 07-28-2006 Opinion: The Perils of Project Planning
- 07-20-2006 Opinion: Estimating Software Development Projects
- 07-13-2006 Technology: Can You Automate Software Quality?
- 06-05-2006 John Parkinson: Real Mobility is Still a Few Years Away
- 05-23-2006 Column: John Parkinson on Waiting for Vista, Patiently
- 05-19-2006 Column: John Parkinson on How to Manage Corporate Innovation
- 05-05-2006 Opinion: John Parkinson on the Ins and Outs of Benchmarking your IT Department
- 04-14-2006 Decision-Support Systems: Lessons from the Military
- 04-12-2006 Windows Vista and The Price of Productivity
- 04-07-2006 Windows Vista and Productivity Implications of the User Experience
- 03-15-2006 Assets Add Up; But Asset Software Sometimes Doesn't
- 03-03-2006 Management May Be the Ultimate Limit on Growth
- 02-17-2006 In Software Development, Quality Matters
- 02-08-2006 What's The Real Cost of Your Offshore Operations?
- 02-02-2006 Despite Collaboration Tools, for Teams, Location Matters
- 12-05-2005 IT Vendors Disappoint The Biggest Companies
- 10-05-2005 Is Business Process Outsourcing Killing Itself?
- 08-05-2005 Pack-rat Approach to Data Storage is Drowning IT
- 06-05-2005 Tech Marketers Tout the Wrong Value
- 04-05-2005 Mix and Match
- 02-05-2005 Leveraging Your Project Portfolio for Better Returns