- Size up management issues, systems, budget and application needs
- Collect data, identify key personnel, and cite best practices
- Design ideal architecture; assess costs, choose which systems to integrate
- Create IT transition teams, prioritize key IT projects and set up joint IT-business task forces
- Design new IT department; determine dominant IT organization and develop migration plan
- Work on communications systems first and plan next steps, including long-term integration roadmap
- Combine key systems, pilot new processes, monitor progress and seek new synergies
Source: Daimlerchrysler Corp.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...