Know the Risk: Digital Transformation's Impact on Your Business-Critical Applications REGISTER >
Ten questions boards should ask about the business performance of IT
1. Is the company leveraging IT in our most important business initiatives?
2. Is our management and shareholder information of the highest accuracy and integrity?
3. Are we leveraging technology to ensure business continuity?
4. Are we getting the best return on our technology expenditures?
5. Are our business people capable of using and managing information and technology effectively?
6. Are we leveraging IT for business innovation and learning?
7. Are we capitalizing on the business potential of the Internet?
8. Are we optimizing the supply and delivery of IT services?
9. Do we have the right IT partners?
10. What do we expect from the CIO and IT organization?
Source: Infosys and the Concours Group