The Role of the
The New Reality for Customer Engagement
The Role of the CIO Director
When CIOs join boards, they will find their peers leaning on their IT expertise when talk turns to:
- Evaluating the fit of strategy and IT
- Understanding new technologies in lay terms
- Translating IT plans into business vocabulary
- Interviewing and hiring a new CIO
- Vetting IT risks/opportunities in acquisitions
- Monitoring large IT investments
- Auditing IT infrastructure for risks, reliability
- Counseling IT staff on selected strategic issues
SOURCE: CIO Insight research, company and governance sources
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...