Transforming Banks for a Digital Future: The Winners, The Losers, and the Strategies to Beat the Odds
How some execs set prices now
- 40 % match online prices to those offline
- 30% set all prices by matching rivals
- 28% have no Internet pricing strategy
- 22% set all prices only to recover costs and tack on profit
- 18% do customer research to determine value to buyer
Source: Survey of professional pricing society members
Price changes have the biggest, fastest impact on profits compared with other factors
- + 1% price= profits up 8.6%
- - 1% variable cost = profits up 5.9%
- + 1% volume = profits up 2.8%
- - 1% fixed cost = profits up 1.7%
Source: McKinsey & Co.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...