John Bryer Career Highlights
- VP and CIO, 2000-present
INTRACORP (subsidiary of Cigna Corp.)
- AVP, Technology Services, 1999-2000
- Director, software development, 1994-1998
- Project manager, 1990-1993
- Software developer, Intracorp and Carto Mapping, 1988-1989
GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. (Space Systems Division)
- Senior programmer and analyst, 1986-1987
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY (Plasma Physics Laboratory)
- Software engineer, 1982-1985
UNIVERSITY OF MAINE, SCHOOL OF FOREST RESOURCES
- Software programmer and analyst, 1980-1981
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...